View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 03:56 AM   #19
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGTurbo 33: Requiem to a Moody Goddess - POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
No problem. I'm still curious what you were going to say before replacing out.
I was gonna layout the way the day was going to play out.

That slot gets lynched MOST times there. It's really hard to argue it because consider this:

1. I softly lead a PR to get lynched. (I saw someone claim I was PR hunting - this was literally in-line with what I knew was coming.)
2. The other read I'd said was around the first night-kill, who HAPPENED to be a PR.
3. I had stopped posting toward EOD with a parked vote.

There's not many occasions where someone talks out of that, it lined up silly well, and that was the course I was going to take, because my posts were super consistent on tone. I was gonna do what I did with the Subaru posts and be like "I know where this is going, let me slowly spell it out so the progression of I know how fucked I am is super clear to argue out of it that way."

Like it was completely not lost on me how bad I had it, you move to do anti-implode control and try to set the course post-lynch there.

The issue you had was making that "maybe I won't vote" kind of post, and it's always gonna come off like a Xiz post where you're saying something to get something done, but the other people are gonna read into the perceived intent, and given that slot's predicament, that never goes well.

Good news is Town didn't implode.

The wolves made a pretty big mistake of being stacked vote-wise and then the attempt to distance imho was not done right. Trevor far as I saw was trying to use the bus to gain cred to go for an extra day because the seer never nails him, and with both other PRs he just has to play lynch / kill the seer before they claim everyone, then out-town the remainder.

Dunno, maybe I over thought it. But that game was setup to be super interesting. I was having a really good time.