View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #120
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [Postgame Thread]

okokok so like sunfan i know i KNOW i said i'm not commenting on the shitshow but this is tangential to the shitshow and we gotta still bring this up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
do women's bodies make you that uncomfortable O_O

clearly it's exaggerated anime woman but uhh

and also how is that a reference a violence...? it's clearly an exaggerated joke

sorry but lewdy is like the nicest guy I've ever met he's super sweet, caring and generous and the way you're characterizing him is just not true
Quote:
Women are allowed to have breasts
you're getting at someone for being uncomfortable with nsfw content? for real? we know the issue isn't about women having breasts. do NOT try to portray ffa as misogynistic. it's in the same vein as you having issues with me saying nsfw shit in discord chats. this is hypocritical and manipulative and we have to call it out

now while i'm on the podium,

Quote:
I get that you guys are friends but he basically insulted Lewdy (very harshly) for no reason and brought drama to the post game also for no reason. and you can't tell me Lewdys mild criticism warranted that response

basically being toxic by suggesting others are doing so

not cool imo
this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happenedthis is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened this is not what happened

but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs but also you hypocrite for tryna call out toxicity when you've tried to bar people you don't like from twgs
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)