View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #42
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Re: TWG CIII: Postgame

I was going to mention it possibly being a lynch-or-lose situation in the post I was making before, but it got poofed! Of course. And I had a feeling all along that the day ending chaos was being exploited and/or partially engineered by wolves. So, naturally, I can't sleep all night because of my symptoms flaring up, and I wake up in the afternoon to see this:

LOL WE'RE BANDWAGONING ON YOUR VOTE BEFORE YOU CAN POST AND TOKZIC CAN SEER GG YOU LOSING LOSERFACE

XOXOXO THE WOLVES

Aaanyways:

So I guess I don't have to rough up Fiction too bad for you, huh Silv?

Really, in the end, the worst thing about this game I think was the fact that instas were on. Nothing about a game should screw anyone out of the fair use of their power on EITHER side. I'm downright embarrassed about my performance this game...I think it just came down to laziness early on, and then I got sick when it was even more critical that I be active. I hold myself to a really high standard and I'm very demoralized at this one.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes