View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 10:49 PM   #2511
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I do feel like I have to say I'm having a really, really hard time finding wolves this game so I feel like I'm more resorting to building a wall around my townreads and not letting in any bad hombres

I think I would probably be in love with Precarious if I didn't see him make a very valid and very passionate case for ffa's lynch from last game as a wolf, and I'm having a lot of trouble deciding whether or not I believe that he believes what he's saying on blindreper.

I think, regardless of his alignment, he certainly doesn't like the way that blindreper is playing. I think that could, if Precarious is a wolf, give him some fire for potentially trying to push this lynch through on blind.

I kinda hate Tps voting like that for blind but I accept it. I think any case that I can make to Tps will not likely be on the same plane as his thoughts given he doesn't really give a shit about meta, down to asking confirmation about whether or not he thought that blind plays like he has been as a wolf before voting him anyway.

Idk.

I just really, really don't want to lynch blind today guys. I really think he would be a miss off of mostly some small things he's been doing.

Maybe I should've been talking to Precarious about this a while ago.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.