View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 01:35 PM   #536
tosh
O Derby, Where Art Thou?
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
and also, the evo version and uvo versions's stats scale based on their level, so there's nothing lost doing the uvo early other than the raised team cost
This.

There is no 'penalty' for uvoing a card early or late. Pretty much uvo a card whenever you have the materials and feel like you could make good use of the uvo'd version.

Case in point: Usually I'll uvo cards at level 1 just because I have the materials for them. But the Susano uvo I mentioned a few posts ago was level 88 before I uvo'd him because that was when I finally got the materials to uvo him to his g/r version.

The main reasons I can see for delaying a uvo are:
1) Team cost issue YoshL brought up. If DQXQ is the best orb changer on your healer team but uvoing them to DQ will put you over your team cost restriction for that team, then it might be better to wait until you have ranked up enough to use the uvo as originally intended.

2) Saving one or more of the materials for another card or uvo that you care more about.

3) Anticipating a better uvo to be released in the near future. I held off on uvoing Sakuya to the l/l version because I knew her l/b version would be coming to NA fairly soon.

Last edited by tosh; 11-18-2015 at 01:37 PM..
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote