View Single Post
Old 05-6-2020, 04:17 PM   #3555
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why do you ask?

They played together (on opposing teams iirc) in the Mafia World Champs on MU, which is frankly my biggest cause of tinfoil.
If you read last EoD with the assumption they're partners, then certain things (two specific posts I remember) make more sense than if they aren't. The reason I always tend to dismiss this though is that it's a huge stretch to believe that two power wolves threw away their shot at a game winning mislynch to stage a thunder dome during Mylo. What would the intent be? To clear dbp when dusk flipped? Way too risky. Unless they did it specifically knowing Jessie would flip and the flip would then clear dusk. But that flip was beyond their control, so it's really hard to believe in a world like that
I ask because a wolf vs wolf thunderdome is more likely to happen when it's two players who are friendly with each other and enthusiastic about the game. Dap is the type of player to pull off those sorts of stunts (like his fake save-a-partner CFD in the one champs game), but I wasn't sure if dusk is too.