View Single Post
Old 08-1-2021, 09:04 PM   #659
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I’ve been thinking, and I think we need to come to some sort of agreement about how this game is won. The main theme seems to be that once you’re dead, you’re not actually dead. This leads me to believe that even dead wolves in this second game can still night kill people in main game. Unless we think there are two Wolf factions, I don’t know how else you explain 3 night kills without a one shot vigi claim, and with a guaranteed red and possible SK in this game.

My point is, it seems like it doesn’t actually matter who we flip, the main game just needs to vote out the right people? If that’s the case, we should purely be flipping who we think will give the most information to the main game, no? My original thought process was that if dbp was an active SK that flipping him would stop that extra kill each night, but it seems like that wouldn’t actually be the case
well, flipping storn gave us both a red result and makes storn only able to vote instead of post content. I think that earns us something.
If storn got disabled like this, would dabackpack?
we'd have to take that thought a bit futher: which of the three targets in cedo, funny, and xel, would dabackpack have shot? he doesn't have a vote yet