View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 07:05 PM   #1154
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

The only interaction raeko arguably had with Curry is that raeko voted for funnygirl during the end of Day 1 while Curry was kind of an option. It is at 5:55am in my time that Curry is put to 2 votes, and while Cel does unvote before raeko decides to vote for funnygirl, it is within the same minute as raeko's vote (5:58am).

Curry voted raeko at the start of D2, with an italics declaration that wolves may be people not doing much. This was what he said when Cel said she tends to be quiet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Can anyone else corroborate this? I know in a game on NSM, wolf raeko was pretty quiet until called out for it, even though Charu thought she was a human.
It is confusing, because I like that he mentions that he has actual eperience with others being wrong about her while she was being quiet. But him asking for corroboration specifically when he already has the idea that she may always be (from Charu, and from Cel now), seems like it may be done with the intent of giving himself a reason to back off, while still being able to emphasize later that raeko was a "past vote" of his.