Thread: I miss you guys
View Single Post
Old 09-3-2017, 03:23 AM   #18
Tia-
FFR Player

Default Re: I miss you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
boy am i glad i grew out of my autism because i don't look back fondly on my experiences with this community at ALL
No kidding. I just spent an hour reading through the first year of random thoughts. The amount of "=^_^= LOL im so random rawr XD w00t <3333"

I can't handle it MARSHMALLOWS Lolzors zomfg u guyz didnt even re member tha gud bitz!!11

Ok now that my last shed of dignity has died I guess all I have to say is thanks for sharing your memories Momoko. Kinda neat to think this site had such a strong impact on some people.

on a skewed tangent, when I joined I thought to myself "If only I had found this place sooner". Not anymore, cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
how are you expecting me to find a new house on such short notice?
with the current state of the real estate market you cannot expect the general populace just to budge while you plan to bulldoze for your stepping highway
please consider the needs of the people you represent, rather than the motives of the upper class
this archipelagic wasteland doesn't belong to the tertiary sector, it is a reflection of the nurturing broodingpants of our mothers and sisters
what will become of the next generation lest we stand strong?
WE WILL NOT GET OUTTA THE WAY
Tia- is offline   Reply With Quote