View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 09:41 PM   #1246
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Sorry, I thought I would have some time before eod to catch up and be around, but I'm still out of the house at the moment.

I don't like choof's behavior, but that's moreso a thing of feeling like my him misrepresenting my posts/thoughts. I also didn't like the remark towards Haku regarding that they should know better about edits and stuff. I think this is mostly a function of people having different expectations regarding the possible bastardization of the game.

My initial thought was that it would be easy for a wolf to shout "sToP tAlKiNg mEcHaNiCs" and use it as an easy way to try to pin something on me (especially since I tend to be more observational and less confrontational, especially in the early game). The behavior seems to be too aggressive though to be coming from a wolf mindset though.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a wolf trying to tag along with choof's criticisms of my posts, especially for those that are familiar with my playstyle and know that I don't do well with defending myself, especially d0.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing