View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 08:26 PM   #944
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
hey there, it looks like funky responded to your vote. and I know you've seen it, because you've shifted your attention to another lowposter.

did funky's response satisfy you? is there anything in his response worth probing? because you've basically ignored his response, despite the fact that you asked him specific, pointed questions.
Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with funkywong for the moment. I still don't like that everything he had to say came off as tone-neutral, but I'm sorta shrugging it off as 'new player vibe'. I'm praying that they're able to at least post more during next day phase, since they have their foot in the door with communicating and can post something other than a neutral stance.

I don't tend to move my vote around a lot but I can assure you I will just be voting whomever has the least interaction & posting this phase. At the moment, it's split between Logman & Spongebob. You can throw 'if' statements against that all you like. I'll only change to the next least interaction & posting if they hardclaim a town PR or something equally disastrous.

- Tosh 2014