View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 07:18 PM   #752
TWGma
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
bitching about this until it became a rule is my proudest TWG achievement
Give your balls a tug. It's annoying constantly having to switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Something I did before I quit twg was ignore metas. I realize that may not be the best thing.

Thinking about it, he did similar in cybernauts; he made that bullshit taco alliance or whatever, totally arbitrarily and a bit awkward, but good intentioned.

This could be a similar sign to that, but I need convincing. I don't know him in twg, and twg is very different from something like that.

I think anyone who looks for quantitivity and objectivity somewhere there doesn't need to be, especially with no conclusions, is intrinsically aiming to appear productive without showing their hand (aka emotion). Logos is easy to fake in place of pathos if you resort to absolutes.
Replying to the bolded part: I envy that because I find myself trying a little too hard when it comes to meta-reading. I'm a creature of habit and familiarity is something I like and can feel comfortable with. It's something that's led to my downfall in these games (and makes me wonder if I'm potentially on the spectrum..) so I think being able to ignore it is a valuable asset. Whether it's a good thing or not remains to be seen.
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you