View Single Post
Old 12-1-2020, 10:22 PM   #42
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [Postgame Thread]

so I checked last postgame thread and apparently I died super early in that game too

if I'm making a single two line post complaining about the game in every single postgame is that really irritating you so much?

it doesn't mean I didn't like the game, or I didn't have fun and it's nice to have come a long way from being modkilled every game because the rules here are so strict
I'm not even all that interested in ace attorney and I still thought the objection memes were fun to read (as long as I could)

is it really unfair for me to want to vent the tiny bit of steam I build up during games? Yes, I'm irritated at T-force for suggesting to policy lynch me d1 out of nowhere because it actually happened and I'm irritated at shadowgod for being unwilling/unable to read me and apparently has higher standards for me, calling me lazy when I have more posts and content than half the other players but you know it's whatever

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless