View Single Post
Old 05-5-2020, 10:02 PM   #3491
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Well, I feel mighty stupid voting on a wolf wagon yesterday. It's good news for town though, I honestly thought the game was done for. Guys, why would all scum out themselves like that, and why would none of them jump on jessie, the easiest bus ever?

I know I haven't done the most work out of anyone all game, but I think its the worst time to get cocky and assume the game is figured out. I'm not scum.

It is extremely unlikely Dusk is scum with DbP after yesterday, so I'm taking him off the table. (If he actually is scum then mvp for wolf team theatre), and I'm obviously taking Leetic off the table

So Shadowe or Haku is our last wolf. At this point I don't really know who has more equity with Jessie and Dbp. I think both players could have equity with anyone in the game, which makes it a bit more difficult. I'm gonna Iso them both over the course of this phase and hopefully have a better lead.
When there's a thunderdome in mylo, you need to vote between player A and player B because there's a 50% chance of being right.

It is the correct play for wolves in mylo to stack the town player and pressure a few town players to take the wrong decision.

I think wolves didn't knew what to do and ended up staying on Dusk because moving could have been weird after.

Meanwhile, both town PRs voted Jessie so, the rest of towns felt like they had no choice, but to follow MML/Leetic.

Your Duskfall vote felt very very grounded compared to the others.