Thread: FFR Hacked.
View Single Post
Old 09-6-2016, 07:02 PM   #37
Coolgamer
Old-School Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Coolgamer Send a message via MSN to Coolgamer Send a message via Skype™ to Coolgamer
Default Re: FFR Hacked.

I bought this to the attention of admins months ago, when leakedsource.com indicated that my e-mail showed up in records for flashflashrevolution.com. I didn't go public because I didn't want to panic anyone or alert people that might have bad intentions that the data was loose.

Nobody ever got back to me. I don't know if they didn't receive the info or not, but this is nothing new. The data has been circulating for a long time. Leakedsource has a lot of obscure leaks, so I guess the FFR data dump didn't catch the attention of haveibeenpwned until recently. I let them know about the dataleak on May 24th, according to my e-mail.

According to leaked source, the result was: Flashflashrevolution.com has: 1 result(s) found. This data was leaked on approximately 2015-10-09.

So I'm not certain where haveibeenpwned is pulling Feb 2016 from. Maybe the data was leaked twice?

I use Keepass now and have a separate strong password for everything.

http://keepass.info/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

Last edited by Coolgamer; 09-6-2016 at 07:23 PM..