View Single Post
Old 03-3-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: Rhythm Simulation Guide - 4k/6k Notecharting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Maybe add a section discussing the types of rhythm games?

Sections could include:

KBO
SM (4K and 6K)
FFR
Osu! (Taiko and Standard would make great mentions)
Eventually going to add this section, yes. Still a lot of work to do though. This section is much harder because I actually have to do a lot of research and get my facts straight and be neutral about discussing them in addition to figuring what exactly to talk about them. The guide doesn't need a history lesson; sites like Wikipedia have already got that covered.

Quote:
Tips and tricks could have some subsections:

AntiSplitting Techniques if there aren't any
Cheating patterns such as rolls
Key Setups?
I suppose this could be split into more sections, but I haven't found enough topics to warrant that. I'm not sure if anything there is worth mentioning. The key setup thing is relevant, but that's more related to keyboard tech than rhythm gaming, so I don't think it's appropriate for this. I'll look into more topics here and see what I can come up with.

Quote:
For charting a section on appealing to a specific difficulty would be outright amazing.
This seems strangely specific for a guide that's supposed to be general. I suppose I could add it in if I can find an appropriate place to stick it, but for now that will left out, as there should be plenty of basic information to indirectly address this issue at the moment.

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote