View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #16
xXOpkillerXx
Forever OP
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Week 12/10/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram View Post
TBC: 21 NPS average sustained over 4 minutes... yeah I'd say that's at LEAST pushing on bike/fireball levels lmfao

In fact I'd probably put it right alongside the two

Bike: 24 NPS sustained over 1.5 minutes, not a ton of 2-jacks but 3/4 galore and just, constant burstage and awkward af patterns
TBC: 21 NPS and 1/2-framer jacks out the ass PLUS 3/4 galore. Over DOUBLE the runtime of bike and like, no breaks after the small 8th stream in the beginning and even the smallest portions that "feel" like a break have janky jacks all over the place. But the patterns are a LITTLE friendlier... sorta
Fireball: 18 NPS and 2 minutes, jacky as shit with janky patterns but a few breakish parts to keep it from really pushing as hard as TBC
Let the pros rate it.

We (including myself) dont have the speed to compare those files on a semi-subjective basis. You can point out metrics like nps but we know too little about what is hard and what isnt at that level (we only have like a handful of biaised players). As long as nobody gets any equiv on it, there's no point in moving it I think.
xXOpkillerXx is offline   Reply With Quote