View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 05:51 PM   #849
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

So overall MML seems to be acting towny to me. Only things I could possibly nitpick on are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Hardclaiming that I didn't shoot Funny, but I am kinda glad because as much as it started to look like I was wrong on her that would have nagged at me all game.

I think with the replacement and Funny's flip that brings SubaruPoptart to a solid null.

Excuse me while I eat the rest of this Bacon Crunch Wrap and look back at the votes for a second
This was already addressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Fuck, at least let Cocoa claim so in the event she does flip town we can mark that role off the list
Trying to stop the insta could be a wolf play or a town play in my mind. So worth noting but not enough to push MML into the scum pile for me right now.

Sun Fan - still looking, but without in depth look is looking town
Xiz - slightly suspect
MML - town lean
roundbox - town lean
Subaru - town lean
XelNya - town lean
Hate - wolf lean
Antori- wolf lean
jessie - town lean
Precarious - not enough info

I still think as of right now Antori is best bet for this phase, so I'm leaving my vote there. I would be genuinly shocked if there weren't one active wofl though so I'm going to be keeping an eye out. Xiz is standing out to me from the more active group because of the reaction to me making joke about "always wolf" and implying I'd parked a lazy vote there when I hadn't made a single vote yet this game aside from antori. Which for the record I screwed up the phase time and didn't realize first EOD that's why lack of vote and didn't expect insta for the following. Trying to make sure I check in more frequently.