View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 09:21 PM   #2078
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Agenda in picking a target -and a back up- and just GRILLING them until they're beyond well done, leaving everyone else blue in the barby.

Also, wagonomics from what?!
We have NO FLIPS; just purely votes. How can you be parsing anything from that making CONNECTIONS the way you are when you also literally yell at players FOR MAKING PAIRINGS AND WORLDS EARLY GAME.
You absolutely can do wagonomics without flips dude... there are TWG games with zero cardflips, this isn't NEW

You must have missed the several pages of me going from Plop's post with the vote histories and me trying to look at the VOTING BEHAVIORS of people in the last 5 minutes of the phase to look for suspicious activity, as well as WHY that might be happening

Literally what the fuck else are we supposed to do? Just pretend that didn't happen?

I'm also surprised that you think I was "grilling Ben until they're beyond well-done". I quoted two of his posts and made commentary on them. Almost every single active player has talked about the Ben and Haku wagons. Why is it suddenly NOW that you seem to care? Is it because I focused on Ben specifically? Is this what "agenda" means to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic