View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 02:50 AM   #10
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default Re: 8 billy and 12k games played after 11.15 years. Woop.

I shouldn't have to fuck off to stepfagia. Why should I be forced from a website I'm so very loyal to? Why should I have to leave FFR for that pile of shit that never really worked on my computer? Over a fucking decade of membership, and that doesn't include the time I spent on FFR before I even made this fucking account! And I'm being forced to use stepmania for cool songs? Half of the stepfiles for said songs are bastardized piles of fucking shit. I don't want to search for and test songs for hours upon hours in order to have something fun to play at a later time! Why do that when it could be done for you by professional step-artists? Why must I be forced to do that shit? Why do that when the fucking site and game could be so easily fixed? And I don't know, nor do I care, about how many people are veterans when they haven't even been around for 5+ years. But that's such bullshit seeing all these people that joined in like 2011 or later being deemed "veterans"! In my opinion, a veteran should ONLY be someone who has been a member of this site for at least ten years. Not this two or three year shit. Fucks sake. Oh, you have 5 billion GT? YOU'RE A VETERAN! You have 2 or 3 years membership on this site, YOU'RE A VETERAN! Here's a veteran title for you, and you, and you, and you over there! Here's a veteran title for EVERYBODY! No. Fuck that shit entirely. You are not a veteran FFR player if you haven't been around on this site for at least ten years. A good percentage of the so called veterans of FFR don't even know who the fuck Synthlight is, and have never played the legacy songs! So why are they being called veterans?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 03-30-2016 at 03:00 AM..