View Single Post
Old 12-5-2010, 03:55 PM   #249
x_Dragun_x
So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
FFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Me and jonas have been playing since beta, within the same week we started. But i just finished updating my last post. So check the things i updated

*Edit*
And as far as your GP build goes, Yes its good, But it all depends on how the game is going, and what your facing. If you have seen any champion spotlight on the LoL homepage, you will see that he says something like "I get this and this item, Then depending on how im doing either (Defensive item defensive item) or i go with a (Offensive item defensive item) then a so and so to finish it off.

In other words, Yes your build is good, But if they have a full caster team, your armor wont help you much. A b. vale would be a a better option If you want to post a item build, have variations in it. Like saying, instead of a atmas, a banshe's vail or a thornmail depending on what we need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

Last edited by x_Dragun_x; 12-5-2010 at 04:03 PM..