View Single Post
Old 02-9-2018, 09:18 PM   #602
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XXI: The Enemy Of Your Enemy is my Enemy Game Thread

raeko's tone this game is invested, investigative, and interested. after having a streak of wolf games, seeing such a burst of energy is pretty indicative of an alignment change. here's a sampling of posts that have given me this idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I think we should vote Charu

I get a bad vibe from his roleplaying. His reasoning for his vote on me doesn't make sense for seeing me as wolfy
+investigative
it's not jumping on a wagon, it's declaring an intent to vote you for being hero-pon
which is... acceptable

Quote:
except when everyone does it, it is obvious it is seer cover, and rendered completely useless!
+invested
calling the hypocoping ineffective if everyone does it. this is also a mindmeld because I had a post right before this saying mostly the same idea

Quote:
I was asking why I was being voted, not why/if I should share a check, and if that's the only reason, that's super weak
+invested
she cares about living, and is not complacent with coming up with a defense based off of lies (wolf defending themselves)

Quote:
where have I left slank this game? why does it remind you of that?
+investgative
not a hostile tone and responding without being dismissive

Quote:
are you having fun this game? at least more fun than the nsm game...
+interested

Quote:
I am! I haven't played a nice simple game as a human for far too long so this is dope
+interested, +invested
if you don't see either of those in this post, we need to talk

Quote:
I thought Charu was a better choice when I made the vote than I do now. I'm not "soft clearing" him but I think the logic behind that is pretty sound. I wouldn't want to vote for him today I don't think

Tbh I might have voted to save dadcop but I was a little tipsy and distracted at the end of the day, so whoops (sorry celery!). But I'm not going to pretend that's because I had a town read on him. It's just because I think the way he plays the game is funny and I would have wanted to play with him a bit more. but I was satisfied enough with my vote at the time.

you did this to yourself!!
+investigative
she's frank and open on her voting pattern at EOD.
this reason sucks I know stop looking at me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
why are you still satisfied with the same vote you made yesterday? hasn't anything else happened that make you suspect anyone other than me?
+investigative
dealing with the tunnel in a non-hostile way, but is still pushing for better information and not being lynched for a weak reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
you don't have to solve it completely but any reasoning or even feelings why would be helpful
+invested
she's trying to get as much information out of the game as possible, indicating that she's concerned with game solving here and not trying to find an easy lynch target. organic investigation

so yeah I think that's enough
buzz off let's lynch wayward vagabond and then haku maybe