View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 04:09 PM   #42
-JiZ53-
FFR Player

Default Re: why should we care about other people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post
Why should I take a "philosophy" lesson from someone who calls themself something that comes out of my penis when I ejaculate.

Also, if you want to have an intelligent conversation, stop being a dick and insulting people who are arguing with you, especially if they're winning. It's always clear when someone is losing when they have to resort to such nonsense.

If this is directed at me, I don't know what to say. stargroup insulted me in his first post. in my responses, I did acknowledge his insults, and i returned them in kind. after I responded to one of his posts he brushed my response away with one word; "semantics"(irony). at this point, I saw that any discussion with him was futile because he is so preoccupied with being "right" and me being "wrong" that the merit of my posts would be lost in his quest of ego proving. what we have now is a battle of egos, the question at hand doesn't matter, it's who's "right, who's "winning"... I don't really care for it, but my pride compells me to respond to such idiotic attacks on my character...and that is where we are now