View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 12:12 AM   #3
melonpapes
FFR Player

Default Re: what's the worst movie you've seen and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 View Post
'I Don't Know', directed by someone I don't know, is something I don't know, I don't know because I don't know what to not know about.

I don't know what's happening, I didn't know if there was a plot and I don't know if there is one, I didn't know who the characters were, I didn't know if there were characters.
I don't know about the visuals, because I didn't know if there were any visuals at all; I didn't know what visuals I was looking at.
there was some conflict or something that I didn't know about, to make this thing I don't know about move forward the plot I didn't know about and still don't.
I doubt this had a soundtrack, or maybe it was just me not knowing and I think it was similar to Pink Floyd but I don't know.
There was a chunk of the movie just full of product placement, or maybe it was a NASCAR scene? I don't know what the scene was, I don't even know if it was a filler or not, or even know if it exists or not.
and were there any credits? I don't know, was there any exposition? for starters, there is no story; how can you make an exposition? make an exposition out of nothing? I don't know.
How much money did this movie make? I don't know, I don't even know if movies can make money, are movies treated like slaves? slaves who labor for stuff I guess? are the directors the owners and traders of the slaves? maybe this movie is trying to make a statement, that movies are nothing more than labor so that they give their master (or in this case, creator or director) some money, while the movies themselves don't get shit, other than maybe existing but I don't know, and the creators themselves are also nothing, considering the things they made are also nothing.
well I don't know, I don't know if I'm actually talking about a film that actually exists or if I'm merely just imagining a film I fought I didn't know existed and tried to extrapolate something that I "created" "myself" or I'm just making shit up, just to make a shitty post on a shitty thread where there is no point, purpose, reason for it to exist in a place where it's mostly adults and I, who already failed to blend in naturally, turns to mimicry in an attempt to bond or something like that, so that I could engage myself into some cool talks with people for a very, very long time.

tl;dr I don't know.
seek help