View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 11:28 PM   #2364
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

My reads list from last phase was moreso a bunch of gut reads that I felt pressured into giving for self-pres purposes. I spent probably like at most 10 seconds per person on that list. The darker greens in the 2nd game was based on dbp's theory (regarding sun's "either town or wolves have lost" quote) but there are other explanations brought up which don't necessarily align with the theory. Some of my scum leans were based on the fact that I believed that some of the people that were pushing to get me voted in d0 were likely wolves (I know it sounds like me screaming OMGUS at some, but I would be surprised if everyone who wants me gone is town). To me, it seemed like it was an easy/lazy move to sit on that same read of me.

Looking back, I'm wondering if it had been better if I had died. If it helps town with maximizing information gain and to help town focus on other things this phase, I don't mind me going. Seeing that gold can still post, it seems I'll at least be able to continue to contribute after I flip green. But I don't have the mental energy to defend myself for 48 hours and to get nowhere only for me to ultimately die at the end of this phase anyways; I think the phase can be spent in much better ways.

benguin

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing