DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
personally my biggest struggle for the foreseeable future will be wiping my ass

there was no tp in my bathroom this morning and i took a h u g e messy dump. i dug around and found cotton swabs. but the digging was so stressful 'cause it was like "will feces hit the floor and i have to clean it? i'm already about to be late to work 'cause man that took a while" man it was a big ass dump i weighed myself afterwards out of curiosity and i lost 4 pounds from it

but cotton swabs are surprisingly absorbent. only needed 2 of those bad bois and my behind was STREAK FREE. put on mah jeans and felt confident

think about it. this could be the future. it's time for bidets

my roomy went in the bathroom right afterwards before i get a roll of tp in there and i think i stunk up the place so i went to work feeling like shit (haha). apparently he didn't smell anything and was only there to shower but now i got some air freshener in there

I think bidets will become more of a consideration for people when the toilet paper shortage continues being this bad.

What concerns me though, is that it's one thing if people are using other material to replace toilet paper (e.g. napkins and disinfecting wipes) but PLEASE put those in the trash, NOT the toilet! Putting other items in the toilet will cause blockages and damage to sewer systems.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-30-2020 at 10:55 AM..