View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 02:29 PM   #182
intensez
FFR Player

Default Re: Ok guys let's resurrect Stepmania

Flyers - wow preview music made me think this would be borin but you kept it fun throughout. love the freezes for the vocals in the main chorus, because otherwise this would definitely be a snoozer. not much to say outside of what you already did, pattern use was sweet n kept the file alive accep

ring - i read your email, so ill start with oni; honestly the ONLY reason i can imagine that this is happening is something to do with sync, but after listening to it (and the fact it's a live performance) it probably was them being slightly off tuned from each other.. which happens since its LIVE lol they're gonna be on sync (drums & guitar) for as much as possible. with that said i'd just leave it as is since i think it's really fun throughout and the colored notes on the oni make kind of a challenge even if its not intentional.. i can't say it's really the way its synced, its just the mp3. the only other solution i can imagine is if you found a mp3 that wasn't live of this same song and then resyncing it up, but that sounds painful lol i like it as-is. unless you want to make changes that sync the guitar up better in some sections or just forget it and just move the colored notes to be more quantized i think it's cool as it is. the oni feels goofy b/c of that with the drums, but putting a heavy with the guitar lacking the drums layered in is fine to me. accep

edit: found a file of mine that floated around space from 2014, made some fixes and added it in. somehow had good gfx too xd forgot i ever made this

Last edited by intensez; 07-14-2015 at 06:05 PM..
intensez is offline   Reply With Quote