View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 01:43 PM   #27
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- POST GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
I was pretty hard set on my Haku townread, the counterclaim stuff was about the only way it could have changed.
haku claims, mellon_collie counterclaims, mellon_collie flips green, haku suddenly also gets the flip.

the way the claim was done was just so beneficial to town that i didn't conceive that haku was actually scumming it up
don't feel that way personally, think that claiming here is more scummy as it removes the potential for no kill if mellon was to be nk'd, paired with the point that wolves probable best chance is with the bp gone, and only way this is happening is from them getting lynched in a forced thunderdome from a fakeclaim.

Other wolf then free to believe the real bp for fake brownie points which we saw with shadowgod, while the fake wolf can clog the thread up with bunch of crap to make it harder for people to see what's actually going on rather than building concrete case on mellon, which she saw and brought up. Seeing how reluctant people were to believe mellon makes me doubt that she would've ended up being believed by majority so I'm curious how far shadow would've been able to go afterward with only sunfan from what I really saw saying they'd vote him after thunderdome was cleared up.
Gradiant is offline   Reply With Quote