View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 02:44 AM   #433
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: 2nd Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza (Hosted by DDRNGGin and Deadlyx39)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRNGGin View Post
-Attack Level 1 (x3): This item targets one score of one player of a targeted team. This reduces the score by 250 Raw Points.
-Attack Level 2 [Judge Attack] (x1): Use this item wisely! This item targets the entire team. When used, for the next 24 hours, all targeted teammates must play with judge timing of +2 or -2 and submit at least one score on this thread with those settings. (Failure to do so may result in penalties)
-Attack Level 3 [Score Swap] (x1): Use this Item wisely! This allows the attacker to swap one of his/her scores with the targeted player; however, both the attacker and the targeted player must have AAA'd the selected song the attacker wishes to target. This item will not work if all requirements are NOT met.
- Defend (x3): This item prevents any attack items from going through; however, cannot stop Steal skill.
- Steal (1x for all teams except for 5th place team; will receive x2. To be distributed on Day 3 of Round 3): Use this item wisely! This allow the user/team to steal 1,000 Raw Points from a targeted team's song/score.

I would like to note two things with the items:

- Each item can only be used once per day.
- Item(s) teams would like to use must be PM'd to me or Deadlyx39, and all teammates must agree to use the item(s)
Something else that's extremely important here is establishing an order of operations for these actions to resolve. If one team uses Attack Level Two on another team, can the other team then use Defend retroactively? Will it block the attack?

Furthermore, how do you know if every player on a team wants the action to be resolved? I could say "Team Three uses Defend!" right now, and if you were to ask everyone else on my team afterwards, I guarantee you that they would agree. In fact, nothing stops any of them from even claiming that they agreed to it before I sent it in. How are you going to prove this? Does everyone need to PM you the action, or will quotes from each player suffice?

Also, If I were to submit every score for my Division right now, before any attacks are made, how would Attack Level Two pertain to me? I wouldn't have to submit a score, right? Because even if I did, I would've already submitted a better one.

Also, if I submit a score that I'm alright with, but isn't the best. I can then submit a better score for the same song later on and have it overwritten, correct?
Okay, what about if that first score were to be targeted by an attack before I submit a better one? Would the better score overwrite the previous one, as well as the attack?

One more thing: If I'm forced to submit a score after being Attack Level Two'd, that score is then re-doable once the 24 hours are over, correct?

Sorry, I know I'm nitpicking, but you've created rules that this elimination round will be based on, so it's necessary to establish all of this beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 10-28-2016 at 03:04 AM..