View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 07:43 PM   #1698
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I also noticed the roleplay was dropped after I specifically mentioned it would be cool if she dropped it. Lots of other people had complained about it before but she didn't drop it then. Lends into my pocketing theory
I'm just gonna respond to this with the posts as I read them instead of acknowledging your theory any further. The points that made me feel embarrassed enough to abandon it altogether in bold, for emphasis. It's really a matter of courtesy to drop at this point, regardless of being a disappointment to like, probably sun_fan and nobody else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Svaz
While she's still sticking to the RP (bless her), I can't seem to recall whenever I felt truly in tune with her this game. I'd put her in the "possible wolf" pile because of this. There's not really anything that makes me think she's a for sure wolf, but she's not a player that screams town for me either. I really shouldn't have nulls, but I think that's the best I can place her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I think if svaz doesnt cut the rp and deliver a solid post id entertain a strong push because im not gonna decode that shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I'm fine with the roleplay but I still need more substance in the posts from svaz. If she has to cut the RP to do that then so be it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Svaz doing rp st this point is making me skim her posts
(also pretend I quoted FFA's every post towards me in the game so far)