View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 10:22 PM   #2050
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Well, if you can't solve me by tone this game, you're unlikely to solve me because actions do look weak.

I didn't really filter anything in how I played to "appear good". I just had thoughts while reading and thrown them on the table to see what happens.

So, no excuses here. It just didn't occur to me that weaker plays > being wolf vs town.
ngl the "tone" part reads like an excuse
I get the gist of your response, though
I think my vote is fine where it is for now

---

MML, I don't get your spat with raeko at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Not having strong enough wolf reads to push someone on /= not having any reads
Not having a read on every player in the game for a list /= not having any reads

You can not be this bad at reading.... I explained how you misunderstood that post already but if you're set on walking face first into a brick wall instead of actually reading and interpreting my posts who am I to stop you

if anything you're constructing a false narrative based on your own misunderstanding
I think this post sums it up a bit well, but you're continuing to push because she's "lying"? it doesn't look like you've attempted to develop your read at all on her and are just using what happened today as an excuse

here's another angle for you to consider: what do you think of her current reads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
If you died in the night I would assume town

Kinda like nee and sytho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
So, how am I supposed to town read you this game ? You're making it hard.
not sure how I'm supposed to feel with this interaction between these two
it reads like a "please die so I can stop reading you" and that's all the relationship between the two is in this interaction
manti's wanted to lynch haku for a minute, but iirc haku isn't as offensive about manti here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I also see she's trying to explain away her lack of consistency from last phase in terms of reads.

I do remember she said "I don't have reads right now" to "My reads are stringed in my posts."

Maybe she met my prodding of some of her reads, but I thought her reads weren't very strong in the first place. I kind of hoped she had something for Roundbox since I believe she has a better time reading him, but nope.

Think Roundbox has the same problem, so *shrug*
d-did you go back and reread her posts?

also I did post a read on raeko, it's shit but it's a read

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Raeko point me to where you did any serious work ever in like any game we've ever played in

Don't try and spin that garbage
this is wildly unnecessary and inappropriate for twg

Quote:
I also haven't really seen that investigative spark but that's something I think he is capable of emulating as a wolf. so I think that has more to do with this game than with his alignment, but still something in the back of my mind.
I've seen this read before and it's laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
but yeah my read on you sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
That's right SunFan, give into the hate

Maybe if you do you'll stop playing the game passively and actually accomplish something.
how unhinged can one gamer be

Quote:
roundbox is spinning in his chair he's a woof!! get him!!