View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 01:13 AM   #1
Coolgamer
Old-School Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Coolgamer Send a message via MSN to Coolgamer Send a message via Skype™ to Coolgamer
Default I have high-quality versions of a bunch of legacy songs if someone wants to restep.

If anyone wants to restep, I have high-quality versions of a large number of songs.

Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl, Terror From Beyond, Euphoria, Get On The Move, Squarebear's Falling and visionsnrgyzdmix, Salad For Your Tuesday, Dentrite, Lethal Injection, AIM Anthem, Kick It... a whole bunch of older songs.

Side-note: FFR used to actually have a music store. IF anyone actually bought packs (other then support token ones and such) let me know, or where I can purchase the stuff. Thinking Haroon Piracha, DJ RageVI... if you have the Synesthetic CD... seriously, HIT ME UP. A lot of the old cd-r needs to be properly preserved to avoid data rot, and I can help. I have a copy of Skellybones but there's some data issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

Last edited by Coolgamer; 08-22-2020 at 01:23 AM..
Coolgamer is offline   Reply With Quote