Old 09-29-2016, 03:12 AM   #620
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
based on the list, Haku, Red Blaster, precarious, DBP, myself jrodd (kinda, he did in unintentionally, I think and its with other words so meh), Tokzic, Lar (with a post that has more than just the text, would prefer to have him redo it if since he's been so adamant about people doing it, this time without additional text) and DFR (def not good enough he was drunk or claimed to be would like to have him redo it without additional text) have all claimed survivor and not wolf or some variation of this.

this leaves shado, round, wabby and charu (I had forgotten wabby hadn't done it, I don't have strong feelings about this)

I've kind of gotten pretty much all that I wanted out of this, I think insisting that people do it or be lynched will not be very effective, but I'm not really sure. <- keeping some leeway I guess
^^
Hm. Thanks for quoting that, Haku. It's rather interesting. I kind of doubt that was a wolf slip, though. After re-reading all his posts (postcounter is a valuable asset), I don't think he meant it in the, "I'm a wolf, I got the townie trust I wanted so let's let the strat go". I think it was more meant in the, "I accomplished the goal I had for this strat, so let's put it aside for now."

That's especially interesting, though, because this:
Quote:
I don't care too much about who agrees to my plan and who doesn't
Makes it seem as though that goal wasn't to get everyone to follow it, but a different goal entirely.

What's your angle, sunfan?

and why do you have so many expectations? why are your reads so heavily dependent on them? it almost seems as though you know what the answer is and it's just a matter of things falling into place as you expect them to.

Quote:
because it has been, for the most part, people who I did not expect to go along with it regardless of their alignment with the potential exception being ShadoWolfe but its not a strong feeling
Quote:
I found jrodd's entrance to be not how I expected him to enter, then I thought about it, and I was ok with it.

I guess I wouldn't have expected wabby to be a holdout on my proposal, I would like to hear why he didn't post that he was a survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!