View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 02:08 AM   #3321
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I dont know very much about wagonomics that you guys are using, I dont usally use that.

My takes are xiz, freeze, are coasting right now, I want to pressure freeze. I think too much stock is being put into the storn vs ben vote. they were both decent votes at the time. they both had valid reasons, just because one is wolve and the other is mostlikely town, doesnt change that.
The trick with wolves is they inheritedly have more knowledge then town because they already know every wolf (exceptions apply but are too rare to really act upon)

Because of this burden, wolves' have this issue of having to pretend to hunt themselves while constantly missing the mark because if they do, town wins.

because of this, your assessment that both wagons were as valid and everyone approached the game in the same manner is false

Wolves <cannot> actually approach the game in the same mindset. Their knowledge robs them of this.

Because wolves wiill naturally avoid their buddies 90% of the time, we can use flips to determine when this was lilely the case. That is what we're doing now, and why this is the smart mechanical play for this phase, especially since the NKs make the pool of choices so much smaller

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter