View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:53 PM   #1000
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

rereading d1 for raeko mentions

curry votes her long before it's cool, zoshi adds that he would like her to Do Some Stuff

funnygurl arrives to suggest the raeko/cel team

before she can elaborate, star defends raeko, calling her posts "more genuine and spicy" than in CLXXIV
after this she mentions wariness of roundbox, which zoshi adds could also apply to xel for the same reasons

zoshi sorts her into "maybe mafia" alongside me in a list

raeko then townreads star

curry makes a big post where it looks like he doesn't talk about raeko, but he does talk about roundbox and xel and generally susses them for lack of presence and/or value, and he makes good on voting roundbox if he doesn't do anything of value in a particular hour

zoshi has been iterating on teams a bit and picks out raeko/olimar as potential SKs; keeps his vote on funny, starts adding roundbox to wolf lists

roundbox sez "raeko is trending upwards in non-wolfiness, which is nice. will have a post or two as an example"

olimar posts intent to vote roundbox, rest of his posts are self-centered though and he doesn't actually vote

curry posts the post where he's fine with a lot of lynches and says about raeko "Past vote; still not sure about her, could be a vote in the future if I still have a bad feeling on her." in your posting it seems like roundbox got wolfier more than raeko ever got townier because i don't think i saw you post anything in between about her; you seemed more confident than "not sure" when you were voting her

somewhere in here roundbox calls out people hanging around which include raeko

raeko just suddenly appears to post this when i vote olimar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
ermmmm I'm kinda cool with olimar but it also freaks me out
then she votes fg and that's it

i feel like somewhere in the bloc of people trying to shift things on roundbox there is a wolf. fully that list of people is star, zoshi, curry and olimar, although zoshi is less so because he had been holding steady on funny with me and seemed more confident there