View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #818
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

here are the posts I like from cel, and why!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
If you're thinking this then I don't think you realize how much his conceited and selfish mindset triggers me.

I play this game as a game with friends

He seems to play this game to make himself believe he's superior to everyone else
this angle (aside from the scathing criticism) makes it seem like he's pissed at a scumread from manti because its basis is fully involved in a grudge from a previous game. getting scumread at the start of the game for one post referencing a bad situation is just loltier
manti wasn't fishing for reactions based off of his later posts

Quote:
Sup I've taken a day so I don't just tell manti to go fuck himself

If you're really thinking me singling someone out to say hi to, after I had a horrible experience with them in the past game and wanting to make amends, is wolfy, any of you, then you're delusional and looking for a reason to see me as a wolf. That's a poor logical structure to have; for this kind of game you should look for arguments then make a case on someone, not make a case on someone then look for arguments to support it. This is also clearly what Manti was doing by singling me out specifically with his retarded post about me being online earlier which he quickly took back once he realized he was a dumbass. This isn't wolfy of him necessarily and I would consider it more a personal bias clouding his mind than anything.
see the final line of this paragraph to seal the deal

Quote:
I would consider using applying pressure as an excuse here akin to justifying an attempted wolf vote

Plus you're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand how convenient it sounds to use this as a reason after the fact especially given the fact you posted after that vote, and also posted the following:

Which I read as you complaining about an EoD scenario that you likely did not support.

I could also see the case that it's you being upset that you didn't get a chance to pressure your target before EoD, but it doesn't fit my agenda so I'm gonna conveniently call it an irrelevant possibility
his pushes on ind are pretty welcome given ind's volume; I don't think anybody else is really pursuing his case as cel is

this last point sucks ass ok I get it