View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 PM   #689
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I would consider using applying pressure as an excuse here akin to justifying an attempted wolf vote

Plus you're a smart guy, I'm sure you understand how convenient it sounds to use this as a reason after the fact especially given the fact you posted after that vote, and also posted the following:

Which I read as you complaining about an EoD scenario that you likely did not support.

I could also see the case that it's you being upset that you didn't get a chance to pressure your target before EoD, but it doesn't fit my agenda so I'm gonna conveniently call it an irrelevant possibility
honestly, you're giving me too much credit

the two games you're comparing, charu had it right in the other one, i didn't touch op *at all*. i said nothing about him besides giving a few tries at interacting with him that didn't get picked up (and i don't remember us having daychat there for me to suggest that was a good idea) and faking minor annoyance about it

then when he was about to get lynched, i posted something like "i'm not defending op but i'd rather stick on x"

in chat the night afterward, i referenced a missed opportunity to weakly townread him off some inconsistencies in his posting that happened to follow a pattern - was something like he was mistaking two people in his reads consistently

that game's a little odd though because of the mechanics and me just stubbornly trying to lynch a chosen each day

so anyway, that's a long way of saying i would have an interest in keeping ffa around this game if i were his wolf pal, and not just post about things i don't like in his posts to fuel the fire right before eod while he'd already said he was going to sleep

my manti read at the time was "he's not playing because wolves are in a good spot, and take away his posts about you and there's nothing there", which seems fine for a vote. i have that read because it's what he did in the hydra game with charu - he just hung out and chatted cuz charu had the posting covered even when they were the only wolf slot alive