Old 07-8-2012, 09:18 PM   #57
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly
Default Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
D3 - Fun-happy 12th note stream file is fun! A great challenge for people in D3 if they're not good at being consistent. Will either make them better prepared for the coming round or shoot them down.
Funny you should say this, 'cause this file has made me realize how inconsistent I can be with 24/48th patterns. Hopefully my BF will get me through >< Still love the file, Brandon, it's fun and the song is rad and as soon as I stop pulling my hair out over it for the AAA, I'll love it again. Definitely my favorite of the bunch.

The others:

D1 - Really enjoyed the song and file. Seems fairly straightforward and simple for D1 players to play. It sort of brought me back to the days when I used to whore Trip to the Moon... only this song is harder, and way better. But they've got, y'know, that similar lunar thing goin' on.

D2 - Hands everywhere omg. Enjoyed the file, though I can see how it could be easy to lose focus while whoring this one. And if you can't do hands, RIP at the end. But I like piano files, and this wasn't an exception.

D4 - Awesome song. File is really really fun, but definitely wouldn't be fun to whore. And that trill at the beginning is lol.

D5 - I'm not a big fan of jumpstream, so didn't like this file too much. Not too much to add.

D6 - I mean, I liked it. I was just excited that I could actually read all of it, lol.
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote