View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 02:10 PM   #296
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Okay I am sorry, but what the fuck? What is even the point of putting that message in then? I am not sure it would even have changed how I voted, but I am very frustrated that this was not corrected yesterday. And I do not think it is "angleshooting" to take what the mod says, at face value. I think that the mod deciding to clarify that we should not is telling, that it is not angleshooting.

Thanks for pointing this out lmao. It pissed me off too, considering I spent so much time letting it affect my reads and understanding of the game. I can see the intent, but there should have been a clear message that this post was purely flavor and not something to read into more deeply.

This makes the T-Force situation spicier, that you are claiming you could actually make kills. From that argument, I thought you came out of it looking like you really believed what you are saying. I agree that wolves can focus too much on neutrals, but at least from my experience with T-Force, I do not feel it is out of character for him to become very stubborn and hyper-focused. But, I would definitely like to get his take on your claim now.

I mean, I stand by what I said. Wolves are subconsciously more interested in neutrals than townies are. It's worked out pretty well for me in the past to analyze players through this lens--- to see little slips that expose where their true motivations lie, especially in semi-open games with possibilities of neutral roles. I got really excited because "I got him."

At any rate, if you look immediately before that scuffle, you will see that I had Force as looking particularly bad in terms of the Haku wagon. I theorized that the existence of the Haku wagon was solely to protect Ben. And thus, the most wolfy votes are those that went from Kappa straight to Haku. And Force fits that bill precisely.

It was only when I started hashing out this train of thought that Force got upset, accused me of "having an agenda", and then hinted at me being 3p. If his goal was to distract me from Ben, then good job dude, you did it.

Ben needs to die today. He needs to be resolved ASAP. The man has survived TWO CFDs now and we need resolution on him. ESPECIALLY if he's actually town, because if he is town, he is the absolute easiest MYLO wagon for wolves to set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic