psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I actually had to be up at 8 this morning to give someone a ride but ended up going straight back to bed instead of joining the start of the game.

I was scared (but a little excited) that the game could have been up to 10 pages of shit and memes and good times for me to catch up on

Looking at it 4 hours in I am now merely scared

I was thinking of it and I think you subbed in for a game that Ayase was hosting like 2 years back or some serious nonsense like that. Think I read you dirty from your slot or something. That or my memory is shit and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Also I could have sworn the official started today, not tomorrow. Did the date change or am I really bad at reading?

Wait you fucking took fencing? That's rad as fuck my dude
I don't even remember past wolf games I was in for the most part other than the non UN one. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I miss Harford County a little bit, even if there's absolutely cool there besides the fencing club
I missed so many of your other posts cause I'm still doing tourney stuff which btw is tomorrow night to the above there, haha.
Coach Paye is still as awesome as ever, he's always been an amazing dude to us. Still does Princess Bride for the summer camps haha. His son Adam is good, he's going into 3rd grade now. The castle unfortunately doesn't fully exist anymore, things have adapated and changed a little since he's older but it's not totally gone.

If you ever wanted to visit up here and need a place to crash you're welcome here. You know yoshl has stayed here a bunch of times too haha.