View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 06:07 PM   #864
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I don't fully understand the mechanics, always been a pitfall of mine in these games. I also haven't really played -that much- TWG overall and last game has to have been years ago that I actually got to play. I don't even remember now.
Everyone is p much suspect to me all the time because I mean comon as a wolf your whole goal is to deceive. I try to think of actions people may take to try to be last wolf standing. I know as a wolf I never hesitated to throw a fellow wolf under the bus to look town, so why wouldn't I suspect others to do the same?

Xiz as I noted above seems to overall be playing a lazy game thus far (I don't recall old play so maybe it's normal) but the knee jerk reaction to me making a joke makes me suspicious. I probably wouldn't jump on killing Xiz today, but I'm definitely not putting him in my yep defo town pile.
what do you mean by lazy? you said he had a bunch of posts for you to comb through but now he's got a lazy game?

re: wolves this game
the way this setup works with the power roles makes some wolves useless until their night actions are available (some not being available until n3)
it's in the wolves' best interest to preserve their numbers to make sure they get all they can get off in the game