View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 10:48 PM   #816
helphelp11
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
helphelp i noticed you left out dbp, what's your read on him or did i miss something?
Shoot, I meant dbp instead of dfr. You fall under the rzr category, in which there's nothing indicative of you being town nor wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Also Post 763 you were explaining how charu was breaking character and reading that, I got the impression that it was making you have a red lean on charu (or at least contributed). After that, tiloco said it wasn't alignment indicative and you hadn't mentioned it since. Did you give up that idea because tiloco said that because you didn't mention it your reads list; you only mentioned that you didn't like how charu reacted to you and the charu/ben interaction. The bit about the character is interesting to me considering you have all of your red leans on people that play characters.
I still feel that he slipped on his character a bit, which intrigues me. Also, I guess that the wolf leans are a coincidence; I considered putting reuben (who, is Ben, I guess?) in the "very slight wolf lean" category because of the possibility that he was forcing it with Charu.

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!