View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 12:03 AM   #189
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 (Working Title) (Working Title)

Page 3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai7694 View Post
in for funsies
:3c
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post
I guess it's true, but I'll have to play a lot in the meantime to see how much better I can get. I'm way more rusty than the last time I was rusty lmao. And it's also FFR and not Stepman. FFR goofs me up. I remember I started playing for the first time weeks ago and my eyes started hurting from looking at it, and I don't think that's ever happened to me before. Stepmania doesn't burn my eyes as bad. I'm still bad regardless and need some practice. And eye drops.
Not sure if I can help much, but you can always try playing around with the visual settings in FFR (noteskin, spacing, window size, etc). I tend to have the opposite problem where I still can't play SM for the life of me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena- View Post
You said it takes a literal week to derust, I'm saying it doesn't take a week to play 2 songs
Unless someone steps 2 files whose total length is a week. Please don't make this happen, FFR
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Excited to see some never before forum posters in here! Should be fun
Yeah, and it seems a lot of people are peeps who've had accounts for awhile but haven't had the chance to get involved in the community yet. I'm glad to have everyone on board Also, we also have Rapta to thank...I know he's been doing a bunch of word in regards to trying to get the word out on this tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayEagle View Post
In!

Rapta recommended this to me, and I thought it'd be fun to enter. I am D1 I do believe.
Damn right it'll be fun! And yup, D1 is just right
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaphster View Post
Yo. I'm in. Gotta spice up D7 some more because Brendon asked me to
Spicy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamalama View Post
In!

probably D1 but it should be fun.
Yup, you'd be right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
In. Hope i dont get last place.
I don't want to jinx anything, but usually there are at least a few people in each division that end up not submitting. So as long as you participate, you're almost guaranteed not to get last!
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
You know the sudden interest from people who don't post in the forums usually is because of the boxes of ramen.
It's the closest thing to a trophy :P (I don't know how long such a trophy would last though...)

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing