View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 08:13 AM   #439
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Also as a special update, I'm surprised while I was away no one made mention of important facts!

THIS JUST IN~~~

Since only one unforunate soul perished in the night, there's a lot of "what if's" that are in play, but fret not my loving audience!

If there was some kind of block that happened, please present your case now for the rest of the contestants! It's only natural a good citizen would announce that they blocked someone in the hopes that it did block a nasty bullet to the cranium. Even if the block isn't on our, now audience member, Xelnya!

But be warned, there's a good chance one of adversaries could do the same thing and look a lot better for an undisclosed amount of time!

Let me explain this one, ladies and gentlemen~

Lets bring up everyone's favorite sub-segment:

Mechanics and You

Right, if you haven't paid attention to the mechanics in this game, or at the very least the potential roles that could be in the game, then me summarize an important one in this setup.

Town and Wolf Roleblocker

Specifically, lets look at the possible Anti-Town roles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
Antitown Roles
TTTTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TTTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Godfather

TTTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TTTT = Mafia 1-Shot Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather

TTT = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

TT = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather

T = Mafia Role Cop + Mafia Roleblocker + Mafia Godfather, Serial Killer

0 Ts = 2 Mafia Role Cops + Mafia Roleblocker
There's more possibilities where one of our adversaries is a blocker rather than the hundreds of probably combinations that one of the good boys and girls did. Which is why I propose the contestant who blocked anything to come out.

If the opposite party, or still that possible third party, would like to come out and try their luck with a gamble that may or may not fail as more information is unveiled, then I say feel free to cash in on a quick buck as they say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.