View Single Post
Old 06-3-2014, 03:28 PM   #1563
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
i said nothing about self-worth, recognition, or anything of the sort. i don't know were u got this misconception where i find define my worth by LoL, lool

it's more like,

why d fuck r u even talking like ur good .... if you're not good??

hopefully u understand what i mean. you can't be frontin. i play for fun, w friends, solo dolo q and everything all the time and that's koo cuz this game is fun to play but if you start toutin like ur good ur gonna get called out on

rly simple
I talk like I'm mid-silver, that's what I was last season and it's what my normal MMR matches me with this season
I say shit like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
I can see plenty of reasons why Galio is not played competitively (get fucked in laning phase, mana issues, no escape, long cooldowns, etc) but in the chaos of low-ELO solo queue it seems really good. AoE ult champs like Galio and Amumu have a high winrate in lower divisions for a reason, everyone just groups up and wanders around in fights and if you have something to bring order to your team in the fight, you just win every time automatically.
Clearly I'm under no illusions about my skill, but it was a nice insight for me as to why his winrate is so high despite feeling like a shitty champ when I play him myself (I really don't like him)
I had never played with a Galio that had that kind of game impact prior to that game.

If you disagree with something I say, try explaining why like a polite human being instead of assuming "lol ur bad im better" covers it.
Honestly I would like to learn.

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote