View Single Post
Old 11-9-2018, 09:12 PM   #53
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: An Open Letter Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Look. If I get banned, we all know I'm gonna laugh it off, and mock it with people one on one, or in a call somewhere, just like I always do. When I get banned, I'll tell you it's usually one I see coming.

I think the current mod team, for the most part, is fine. I might not like their style of moderation, but only one mod in particular has done something I feel is worthy of being made fun of, and then just insulted to hell when the joke is missed, or my point is ignored in favor of pushing their own view point. Especially when it's not exactly the first time it's happened.

I think deleting posts is fine when it serves a purpose. Banning people when they break what's written in the rules thread, sure.

Using the infraction system correctly? I'm for. I still have permanent points I don't deserve according to the old, and new rule set. It's got it's kinks, and tbh most of them are likely worked out with rotating new people in.
For what its worth I kinda think your general issue with this stems from a dislike you seem to have for raeko rather than a legitimate issue... if V presented that rule I imagine you wouldn't be this upset over it?
but thats also neither here nor there (its also tgb specific isn't it, which has always been a more subjective and disconnected ruleset to an extent)
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote