View Single Post
Old 09-7-2016, 01:51 PM   #149
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Video Game Mega Pack 4 (RELEASED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
I might be wrong, but I thought foxfire planned to re-upload the pack on SMO with the lyrics problem fixed. This could also be an opportunity to fix the Edit difficulty on The Valedictory Elegy?
I'll post this in the thread for clarification, as I got a PM regarding this.

I re-upload packs when they are updated and I am notified. This can be done as many times as needed, though due to the packs popularity and size I'd prefer not to do it a ton of times (due to interfering with user downloads). I also plan to modify the directory structure of the pack when I re-upload for user convenience as well.

Release a patch and I'll get this squared away. Preferably with the patched content only, and not on MediaFire (try MEGA or Dropbox, it's much better).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Edit: also fix that file with a .sm filename that is longer than 260 characters lmao
This is technically not the file's fault. The entire length of that person's directory system is factored into this limit (e.g. C:\\users\user\really large folder name\another large folder name\a.txt might be too long). You could shrink the name of the file if you'd like, but the file isn't inherently broken upon extracting on a normal system.