View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 02:45 PM   #3650
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

ahh DONE

1) thesunfan-- likely town/3p, but some of his role is still ambiguous with this rival stuff and with sunfan now hunting wv instead of yoshl. it doesn't sit right but i trust him for now
2) flashflashaccount- >:I
3) Not Devonin - null. as i said before you're playing safe imo so while you shouldn't die you're not someone i have a read on yet
5) Shadow_God_10- those emotional posts have me town-reading you. i guess it could be faked /i guess/ but i dunno, those insecurities are some real ones you know?
7) YoshL- likely town due to beginning of phase stuff
9) Storn42- i still think he's playing pretty townie, but his presence has dropped off recently, which concerns me a bit
11) Gradiant- i was town-reading gradiant because i thought his posts were organic yet perhaps misguided, but since i'm town-reading yoshl now, i have to reconsider.
12) Goldstinger- i'm still not the biggest fan of your reads this game. slight wolf
13) Xelnya- day pass, otherwise null
15) Roundbox- slight town
16) Soundwave- town
17) Svaz- i was town-reading her for her claiming her role. now that we're later in the game, that isn't strong enough of a read anymore
18) Dafty.Pixel- honestly i'm gonna give this guy a wolf lean because so many roles are out in the open and a wolf's gotta be somewhere
19) funnier6- i was town-reading this dude i still think i am
20) Wayward Vagabond- slight town
22) Hakulyte- town

these reads are bad, fudge
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Heh never underestimate the power of free time
boredom
wanting to get to know you all
true love
a sense of community
blackmail
weekend warriors
my desire to know everyone's dirty lil secrets

our mutual desire to be funny bois and gurls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There comes a point where we have to ask our selves, "do we really want to deal with that, desperate as we are?"

I think we can all agree on the answer, yeah?