View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #20
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: Is it wrong to be gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Tran View Post
im more or less thinking about the children. if children are taught that being gay is ok and that it can be a choice instead of something you're born with like a mental disorder then some years from now there will be fewer children going to school in the future because not as many couples would be having children do to some couples being the same sex. eventually teachers will be laid off due to lack of students and our workforce will slowly start to wither away.

i have gay friends so i am not homophobic by any means
Are they suppose to be taught it's wrong, and then the actually gay children who grow up and discover their sexuality are suppose to feel alienated and be hated by their peers? Also how would them thinking it's ok make them want to? It's like saying it's ok to **** dogs, therefore everybody would **** dogs. If they don't want to they're not going to do it. Also the world needs the birth rate to decline, or else we're going to run out of resources and all die. I think we can give up a few teaching jobs for that.

@Ph3eal: Why is it wrong to be gay? Saying it's simply wrong just makes you look ignorant.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote