View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:37 PM   #2002
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

the idea that my my vote didnt work and they tried another vote makes sense to me, exept for the fact that no one joined, so the only one suspicious in that is really T force, which is still a thing, The haku train is relaly telling, I would like to get flips on blind, and sub. regarding that.

T force does look bad, but I think that if T force is scum, I might look at bug kid too, because there is a world where they are w/w .

my vote on mellon collie was pure emotion because they literly changed their pfp to stupid duck right after i malded about it.

Haku is super suspicious to me for the duck pfp stuff, for just scum baiting all d0 as a way to get info, which isnt neccesarily bad, but its low effort, they seem to appear helpful but maybe just re iterating a lot of info. I will go back and look again to make sure but, from what i read that is kind of what vibe i got.

spongebob, funkywong havnt made an appearance so thats worth to note.

Gold stinger throwing his neighbor under the gun is also something im looking at,

Ben looks like he is just providing information on the game and not so much reads on people, I think that is a little wolfy in terms of appearing helpful.